Monday, September 12, 2011

Multimedia Project: How to Use TeamViewer brought to you by Screenr



Here we go. Explanation of TeamViewer shown using Screenr. Both of these tools are really neat and pretty simple to use. In an earlier post you can visit my description of TeamViewer if you want to know a little more about what I think of it and its uses but overall I think it could be a great tool for helping someone who is having technological issues or someone who needs more direct step-by-step assistance but is unable to be in physical proximity to you. I split the post into 2 parts because I went through the process of actually downloading the program while on Screenr and had to exit to be able to finish the download process, on the second video I picked up where I left off and showed how extremely easy it was to get this program and access it immediately!

This was also my first experience with Screenr and it is really awesome. It is an easy way to screen share basically and signing up for an account, recording, and saving my videos was SUPER EASY! Sometimes I get worried that programs like this will get too complicated and I will just give up on using them because I dont want to have to take the time to figure it out but I had no worries with this program. I think it literally took me 2 minutes to get started recording my first video with an account and all of my "screencasts" saved. These are both great tools and very user friendly!

To go directly to the Screencasts click on How to use Teamviewer and TeamViewer Part 2.

1 comment:

  1. SUPER little demonstration of Teamviewer. I will be linking to your videos from my Tech Support page and send users to there to learn more about it.

    Let's do a demo in class !!!

    ReplyDelete