Monday, September 26, 2011

OTEN Conference

Well, I had a good time with this one! Here is a Screenr video of my experiences at this year's OTEN Conference. Unfortunately, Yodio was not working with me so I had to figure out another way to share my experiences with you all, but I think it turned out pretty neat :) There is a collage of some photos I took while at the conference with some cool quotes from the keynote speaker and some pictures of my fellow cohort members working away at our session on the use of games in the classroom. I also speak about my second session with Mark Bailey and the use of primary sources in history classrooms. I rave about his website so here is the link for you to check that out if you are so inclined. Enjoy!


1 comment:

  1. Coolness to the max. Love the intro. Will be sharing this with others ...
    Nice collage that captures your experience at OTEN.

    ReplyDelete